About the Role
ONE Wellness Group - Family Massage Therapy is currently seeking dedicated Chiropractor that will assess, diagnose, treat and prevent conditions, dysfunctions and disorders related to the spine, nervous system and joints primarily by adjustment.
New Grads are Welcome!
• Perform an initial consultation to review clients complaints, case history, ask questions and review relevant paperwork and available reports
• Provide informed consent to a chiropractic examination and appropriate diagnostic tests
• A report of findings, which will include a diagnosis or clinical impression with a complete explanation by the chiropractor of what has been found
• A referral to another regulated health professional, if the chiropractor feels a health condition of the patient is outside the chiropractic scope of practice
• Recommendations for care, which may include a course of chiropractic adjustment or manipulation and/or adjunctive therapies, such as muscle therapy, electrotherapy, lifestyle advice and recommendation of assistive devices
• Focus on patient-centered care, using manual therapies and often work in collaboration with other regulated health professionals.
Registered member of the College of Chiropractors of Ontario (CCO)